About this product
- DescriptionIn How We Elected Lincoln, originally published in 1916 and appearing now for the first time in paperback, we have the only firsthand account of Lincoln's political campaigns.
- Author BiographyAbram J. Dittenhoefer (1835-1919) was a lawyer, jurist, and author who served as Justice of the City Court for New York. Kathleen Hall Jamieson is Director of the Annenberg Public Policy Center at the University of Pennsylvania and coeditor of Electing the President, 2004, available from the University of Pennsylvania Press.
- Author(s)Abram J. Dittenhoefer
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication28/03/2005
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note2 illus.
- Weight122 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Foreword byKathleen Hall Jamieson
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.90Trending at £7.86
- £7.68Trending at £9.99
- £6.65Trending at £8.70
- £7.50Trending at £11.83
- £5.00Trending at £5.58
- £4.97Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £15.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.