CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionIndepth analysis of women's (and men's) employment and care patterns, as well as, child care services, taxation, leave schemes and social security in four different walfare states of Europe.
- Author BiographyMonique Kremer is researcher affiliated to the Netherlands Scientific Council for Government Policy (WRR).
- Author(s)Monique Kremer
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleChanging Welfare States
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight484 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.