CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £39.89
- £18.79Trending at £22.86
- £88.92Trending at £135.00
- £14.98Trending at £17.21
- £23.43Trending at £39.81
- £12.82Trending at £15.51
- £11.06Trending at £15.03
About this product
- DescriptionHow Wikipedia Works explains how this vast, collaborative site functions, condensing thousands of hyperlinks of documentation into an easy to use handbook for current or aspiring editors.
- Author BiographyPhoebe Ayers (user: phoebe) is a science and engineering reference librarian at the University of California, Davis. She has been involved with Wikipedia since 2003 and is an organizer of the Wikimania conferences.
- Author(s)Ben Yates,Charles Matthews,Phoebe Ayers
- PublisherNo Starch Press,US
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationDaly City, California
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNo Starch Press,US
- Out-of-print date15/05/2017
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.