Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you lead a fulfilling life? That profound question animates this book of inspiration and insight from world-class business strategist and bestselling author of The Innovator's Dilemma, Clayton Christensen.
- Author BiographyClayton M. Christensen is the Kim B. Clark Professor of Business Administration at the Harvard Business School. In addition to his most recent book, How Will You Measure Your Life, he is the author of seven critically-acclaimed books, including several New York Times bestsellers - The Innovator's Dilemma, The Innovator's Solution and most recently, Disrupting Class. Christensen is the co-founder of Innosight, a management consultancy; Rose Park Advisors, an investment firm; and the Innosight Institute, a non-profit think tank. In 2011, he was named the world's most influential business thinker by Thinkers50.A native of Australia, James Allworth is a graduate of the Harvard Business School, where he was named a Baker Scholar, and the Australian National University. He writes regularly for the Harvard Business Review. He has previously worked at Booz & Company, and Apple.Karen Dillon was Editor of the Harvard Business Review until 2011. She previously served as deputy editor of Inc magazine and was editor and publisher of the critically-acclaimed American Lawyer magazine. She is a graduate of Cornell University and Northwestern University's Medill School of Journalism. In 2011, she was named by Ashoka as one of the world's most influential and inspiring women.
- Author(s)Clayton M. Christensen,James Allworth,Karen Dillon
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight320 g
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £12.51Trending at £13.52
- £8.90Trending at £10.99
- £7.64Trending at £7.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.24
- £16.56Trending at £22.96
- £7.42Trending at £8.99
- £11.68Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.