Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £25.00+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by mjbmusicltd
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors explore the reasons for a child's failure from a range of disciplines. Topics covered include social influences as well as emotional, physical and psychological factors. This book, by an international team of experts in the field, is a rare search for answers to the question why and how children fail.
- Author BiographyDr Ved Varma is a former educational psychologist.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/1993
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byVed Varma
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.