All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of Baby Bear who lives in a home where the Big Bears have fights and arguments at night. A gentle therapeutic story to help children aged 2 to 6 years who have experience violence at the home to express and explore difficult feelings.
- Author BiographyJane Evans is a Trauma Parenting Specialist and Freelance Trainer. This book has grown from her experiences working directly with children, young people and parents over many years as a respite foster carer, a domestic violence parenting worker, a registered child minder and a family support worker. She wrote the book in response to feedback from parents, carers and workers who wanted a sensitive story to support young children who have grown up around family violence. Laurence Jackson is an illustrator and qualified Art Psychotherapist. He lives in Wiltshire, UK where he enjoys illustrating and utilizing the arts as a tool for healing.
- Author(s)Jane Evans
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/02/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note15 colour illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Illustrator(s)Laurence Jackson
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £7.01
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.25
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.