All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow does a caterpillar turn into a beautiful butterfly? How much must it eat before it changes? What is a chrysalis? How does a new butterfly break out of its cocoon? Is it true that butterflies can taste with their feet? This title explains what a chrysalis is, how a new butterfly breaks out of its cocoon and more.
- Author BiographyMelissa Stewart is an award-winning author of more than 100 science books for children. She serves on the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators' board of advisors and is a judge for the American Institute of Physics Children's Science Writing Award. She lives with her husband, Gerard, in Acton, MA.
- Author(s)Melissa Stewart
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleGood Question!
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Width254 mm
- Height203 mm
- Illustrator(s)Annie Patterson
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.08
- £25.97Trending at £35.64
- £7.09Trending at £9.01
- £9.73Trending at £12.34
- £7.70Trending at £9.95
- £8.89Trending at £9.99
- £5.35Trending at £5.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.