Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.45Trending at £8.99
- £7.91Trending at £8.99
- £6.00Trending at £6.29
- £6.79Trending at £6.90
- £17.18Trending at £19.95
- £10.77Trending at £13.99
- £7.20Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionA majestic account of the most fascinating phenomena in our universe-and the science behind them.
- Author BiographyChris Impey is a Distinguished Professor at the University of Arizona. In addition to his critically acclaimed books How It Began and How It Ends, he has written two astronomy textbooks and has won many teaching awards. He lives in Tucson, Arizona.
- Author(s)Chris Impey
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication26/03/2012
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note75 black-and-white illustrations
- Weight770 g
- Width165 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.