All listings for this product
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £9.96Trending at £10.19
- £4.99Trending at £5.09
- £2.99Trending at £3.05
- £8.85Trending at £9.01
- £4.68Trending at £4.77
- £4.67Trending at £4.76
- £19.60Trending at £21.86
About this product
- DescriptionWhere does your food go once you eat it? This series of books answers these questions using simple analogies and light-hearted illustrations.
- Author BiographyAnita Ganeri is an award-winning author of information books for children. Educated at Cambridge University, she has written more than 300 books, including the best-selling 'Horrible Geography' series (Scholastic Children's Books) which won a 2009 Blue Peter Book Award. She writes widely on animals and the natural world. A recent title for Raintree, A Day in the Life of Rainforest Animals: Capybara, has been shortlisted for a Maryland Blue Crab Award 2012. Anita lives in the north of England with her husband, children and assorted pets.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/1997
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Out-of-print date27/05/2002
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Illustrator(s)Steve Fricker,John Holder
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.