Consider these sponsored items
- £19.69Free postage
- £11.89Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes how and why the Catholic church gave Western Civilization some of its most integral and distinctive characteristics. This title includes an introduction by Spanish Cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church Antonio Canizares.
- Author BiographyThomas E. Woods, Jr. holds a bachelor's degree in history from Harvard, and his M.A., M.Phil., and Ph.D. from Columbia University. A senior fellow at the Ludwig von Mises Institute, he is the author of eleven books, including the New York Times bestsellers Meltdown, The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, and How the Catholic Church Built Western Civilization. Woods won the $50,000 first prize in the 2006 Templeton Enterprise Awards for his book The Church and the Market. He lives with his wife and four daughters in Topeka, Kansas.
- Author(s)Thomas E. Woods
- PublisherRegnery Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication18/09/2012
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegnery Publishing Inc
- Weight383 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Introduction byCardinal Antonio Canizares
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.49Trending at £12.25
- £12.31Trending at £13.95
- £11.95Trending at £17.53
- £10.32Trending at £18.93
- £9.52Trending at £12.90
- £6.76Trending at £12.01
- £19.44Trending at £30.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.