CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £13.77
- £10.91Trending at £12.33
- £12.92Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionNow more than ever, people are being affected by the fluctuations in the global economy and by financial uncertainty - with major impacts on their savings, portfolios and pensions. This title tells investors what is being traded and how, who does what with whom, and how to evaluate a particular share or bond in light of rival claims from critics.
- Author BiographyMichael Becket is a much-respected financial journalist who has been The Daily Telegraph's small business editor for the past 10 years. He is the author of a number of successful books, including The Daily Telegraph's An A to Z of Finance, published by Kogan Page.
- Author(s)Michael Becket,Yvette Essen
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/08/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight233 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.