All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text outlines an approach to business communication by two Harvard-based educators, trainers and consultants. Kegan and Lahey show us how the way we talk in the workplace can be understood as seven different types of speaking, seven languages that reveal our attitudes and expectations.
- Author BiographyRobert Kegan, Ph.D., is the William and Miriam Meehan Professor of Adult Learning and Professional Development at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, and author of The Evolving Self and In Over Our Heads. Lisa Laskow Lahey, Ed.D., is research director of the Change Leadership Project at the Harvard University Graduate School of Education.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/01/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight300 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.