All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.87
- £5.62Trending at £9.03
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to effective advertising. Suitable for advertisers, agencies and business schools, it includes chapters on the Internet and interactive media, relationship marketing, integrated communications, creativity and ideas, as well as fresh insights and examples throughout.
- Author BiographyKenneth Roman, former Chairman and CEO of Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide, one of the world's top advertising and communications firms, is also co-author of Writing That Works (Harper/Collins). Jane Maas , a Creative Director at Ogilvy & Mather and subsequently Chairman of the Earle Palmer Brown agency, is a strategic and creative consultant. She is also author of Adventures of an Advertising Woman . Martin Nisenholtz is CEO of New York Times Digital. While at Ogilvy & Mather he founded the first group in the US devoted specifically to interactive marketing.
- Author(s)Jane Maas,Kenneth Roman,Martin Nisenholtz
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2005
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight450 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.