Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrated with charming contemporary line drawings, this little book is full of no-nonsense, old-fashioned parenting advice: a gem of a guide for anyone new to the hardest job in the world.
- Author BiographyJaqueline Mitchell is a freelance writer and editor. She has compiled several books, including 'Blitz Spirit', 'London in Quotations', 'Paris in Quotations', and 'New York in Quotations'.
- PublisherThe Bodleian Library
- Date of Publication11/09/2015
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Bodleian Library
- Content Note10 Line drawings, black and white
- Weight86 g
- Width88 mm
- Height115 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.92
- £12.77Trending at £13.28
- £13.25Trending at £16.20
- £9.12Trending at £10.98
- £18.41Trending at £22.77
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.10Trending at £14.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.