CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.22Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThe lack of comfort that many educators have in working with data poses a great challenge as school districts make the transition from a data rich to an information rich environment. How to Become Data Literate is the solution.
- Author BiographySusan Rovezzi Carroll, PhD, is president of Words & Numbers Research, Inc. a research and evaluation firm that she founded in 1984. Projects have included quasi-experimental designs, original instrument development, and data analysis using SPSS and HLM for the U.S. Department of Education and the National Science Foundation. David Carroll is vice president of Words & Numbers Research, Inc. and his expertise involves the development of indicators for assessing performance outcomes. He offers demographic data analysis, marketing strategy and execution, and organizational development to clients in education and other non-profit settings.
- Author(s)David J. Carroll,Susan Rovezzi Carroll
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/03/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight213 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.