All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook covers the essential skills social work and social care managers need to be excellent managers. Topics include time management, recruitment, managing meetings, involving service users, conflict management and mentoring. A self-assessment tool is included and the book features learning activities, case examples, and practical tools.
- Author BiographyTrish Hafford-Letchfield is Senior Lecturer in Social Work and Teaching Fellow in Interprofessional Learning at Middlesex University, UK. She has substantial experience as a manager in social care and in management and social work education. She is author of Social Care Management, Strategy and Business Planning, published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers. Les Gallop is an independent consultant and trainer, and has many years experience in social work, social work management and training.
- Author(s)Dr. Trish Hafford-Letchfield,Les Gallop
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleEssential Skills for Social Work Managers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Series Edited byDr. Trish Hafford-Letchfield
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.