Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.99Trending at £26.40
- £8.95Trending at £12.99
- £40.56Trending at £45.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.00
- £32.27Trending at £36.87
- £6.72Trending at £7.99
- £14.27Trending at £15.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhether it's at home or at work, so much of our lives involves negotiating to get what we want. This book cover topics such as listening, assertiveness, and how to deal with hostile opponents. It contains tips, quizzes, and chapter reviews.
- Author BiographyRichard A. Luecke (Salem, MA) is a freelance business writer and publishing executive whose articles have been published by Oxford University Press, John Wiley & Sons, and Harvard Business School Press. He has negotiated over one hundred contracts with individuals, businesses, and non-business institutions. He is the author of The Manager's Toolkit and The Entrepreneur's Toolkit. James G. Patterson (Tuscon, AZ) is a training consultant who has taught leadership and communication skills for the U.S. Army Military Intelligence School.
- Author(s)James G. Patterson,Richard A. Luecke
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight0 g
- Width61 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.