All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're a seasoned blogger or have never blogged before, How to Blog a Book Revised and Expanded Edition offers a fun, effective way to write, publish, and promote your book, one post at a time.
- Author BiographyNina Amir is the author of the best-selling How to Blog a Book and The Author Training Manual. She is a nonfiction developmental editor, proposal consultant, and book coach with more than thirty-five years of experience in the publishing field.
- Author(s)Nina Amir
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication17/06/2015
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWriter's Digest Books
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.15
- £6.82Trending at £7.31
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £25.99Trending at £28.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.