All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionEverything needed to brew beer right the first time. Presented in a light-hearted style without frivolous interruptions, this authoritative text introduces brewing in a easy step-by-step review.
- Author BiographyAuthor of the homebrewing bestseller How To Brew, John J. Palmer shares his years of hands-on experience to help homebrewers consistently make great beers while expanding their knowledge and experience with the hobby.
- Author(s)John J. Palmer
- PublisherBrewers Publications
- Date of Publication24/05/2006
- GenreOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrewers Publications
- Content Noteb/w photos & tables
- Weight735 g
- Width181 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- quartzqueen6303 Jan, 2017by
Excellent for every brewer
I bought this for my husband who tells me it's one of the best books he has read on brewing..Lots of very useful information.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- delyanpharm23 May, 2012by
If you make homebrew you must buy this. Worth the money over the frebie!
This is a must-read for every homebrewer. I found it much more informative and convenient than the online version. If only I had bought it earlier I could have saved so much time searching through forums... It is the wisdom of experience all in one. With that being said it does have some weak sides- the part about making an yeast starter is outdated. For more up to date and correct info on starters one should read Chris White and Jamil Zainasheff's book about Yeast.