All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £7.00Trending at £10.23
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.09
About this product
- DescriptionOffers guidance for working with people we don't like or don't understand.
- Author BiographyMel Silberman is president of Active Training in Princeton, New Jersey, a consulting firm that provides courses on active training techniques, interpersonal intelligence, and team facilitation. He is the author or coauthor of the best-selling books, Active Training, 101 Ways to Make Training Active, and PeopleSmart. Freda Hansburg is vice president of Active Training and coauthor of PeopleSmart.
- Author(s)Freda Hansburg,Mel Silberman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/01/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleActive Training Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight124 g
- Width201 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.