All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRunning an efficient portfolio of shares means buying and selling the shares that make the most sense for you, and at the right time and price. This title sets out how to do this without having to be a financial expert or full-time trader. It takes the reader through the process, giving helpful examples and real-life case studies.
- Author BiographyRodney Hobson is an experienced financial journalist who has held senior editorial positions with publications in the UK and Asia, most recently as Editor of Hemscott, the financial news and information website. Among posts he has held are News Editor for the Business section of The Times, Business Editor of the Singapore Monitor, Deputy Business Editor of the Far Eastern Economic Review, Head of News at Citywire and Editor of Shares magazine. He has also contributed to the Daily Mail, the Independent and Business Franchise Magazine. He is registered as a Representative with the Financial Services Authority. He is also the author of Shares Made Simple (9781905641451), Small Companies, Big Profits (9781905641789) and Understanding Company News (9781906659226). Rodney is married with one daughter.
- Author(s)Rodney Hobson
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication11/03/2011
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
- £6.54Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.