All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.96
- £7.17Trending at £9.00
- £9.51Trending at £9.96
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £6.99Trending at £7.45
- £12.98Trending at £14.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors engage school and district leaders with a nautical metaphor that guides them through the journey of developing and sustaining an effective coaching program.
- Author BiographyNina Jones Morel is an associate professor of education and director of masters programs at Lipscomb University in Nashville, Tennessee. She was a 2005 winner of the Milken Foundation National Educator Award and has taught at the middle, high school, undergraduate and graduate levels. She has served as a school district administrator and a coaching champion. Carla Staton Cushman, Ed.S. is the director of the Sumner County Teacher Center in Gallatin, Tennessee, and a coaching champion. She began her career in education as an elementary teacher and has served as a middle school assistant principal and principal. She is currently a doctoral candidate at Union University in Hendersonville, Tennessee. Carla is married and has two adult children and four grandchildren.
- Author(s)Carla Staton Cushman,Nina Jones Morel
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication13/06/2012
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.