All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £1.89Trending at £1.93
- £15.98Trending at £18.38
- £8.63Trending at £9.89
- £14.96Trending at £20.29
- £30.77Trending at £43.04
About this product
- DescriptionGet the most from your next trip to the garden centre!
- Author BiographyJim Fox has been gardening since the age of three. His writing has been published in Horticulture magazine, in journals of horticulture and garden design, and in Dear Christo: Memories of Christopher Lloyd at Great Dixter. He lectures extensively and leads horticultural tours. He recently embarked on a Web project on the horticultural legacy of Graham Stuart Thomas. He continues retail horticultural work and private consultation. His years of experience in answering the questions of experienced and novice gardeners have inspired this book.
- Author(s)Jim Fox
- PublisherTimber Press
- Date of Publication26/02/2013
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimber Press
- Content Note19 black and white photographs; 10 line drawings
- Width190 mm
- Height265 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.