All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £27.94Was:£37.99Free postage
- £27.14Was:£37.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionContaining all the techniques you need to create and master the art of photomontage, this title covers all the basics of selections and layers before moving onto top tricks and techniques for creating realistic works of art for business, pleasure, or something in between. It also includes a DVD packed full of practice images and tutorial movies.
- Author BiographySteve Caplin is a freelance artist and author working in London, England. His satirical photomontage work is commissioned by newspapers and magazine around the world, including The Guardian, The Independent, The Sunday Telegraph, The Sunday Times Magazine, Radio Times, Readers Digest and L'Internazionale. Steve has worked for advertising agencies including Saatchi & Saatchi, Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Lowe, Howard Spink, and his work has won two Campaign Poster Awards and a D&AD Pencil award. He has lectured widely in England, Norway, France and Holland, and has taught digital design at the University of Westminster and the University of the Arts, London.
- Author(s)Steve Caplin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/06/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1179 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
Most relevant reviews
- sydan1_vendetta24 May, 2017by
Very good book with handy tip and techniques on how to use photoshop.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.