Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £7.00Trending at £10.23
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.09
About this product
- DescriptionAims to transform the hiring process into an unbiased system to decrease turnover and stay competitive. This book includes: 401 sample interview questions; a step-by-step guide for post-interview evaluations; descriptions of legal issues involved with hiring; and success stories from small businesses to major corporations.
- Author BiographyLori Davila (Atlanta, GA) runs a highly successful career services firm and does outplacement hiring consulting with numerous Fortune 500 firms. Louise Kursmark (Cincinnati, OH) is the president of Best Impression Career Services, Inc., and the author of nine career books.
- Author(s)Lori Davila,Louise Kursmark
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication19/08/2004
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight302 g
- Width149 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.