How to Compare Nations: Strategies in Comparative Politics by Mattei Dogan, Dominique Pelassy (Paperback, 1990)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £38.71Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.22Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 27 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.68Trending at £4.76
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.05
- £101.82Trending at £120.00
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the conduct of comparative analysis and the construction of social science theory. It is suitable for first-year graduate students.
- Author(s)Dominique Pelassy,Mattei Dogan
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1990
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCQ Press
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.