All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new must-have book for all women over the age of 30 who are trying to conceive and are concerned about a healthy pregnancy.
- Author BiographyChrista Orecchio, CN, is a clinical nutritionist who focuses on healing from the root cause by using food as medicine. She has ten years of private practice experience. Willow Buckley, CCH, CD (DONA), earned a Bachelor of Science in Neuropsychology from the University of California Santa Barbara. She is a California-certified homeopath, a DONA-certified labor doula, and certified prenatal yoga instructor. She has been in private practice for eight years.
- Author(s)Christa Orecchio,Willow Buckley
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication20/10/2015
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight554 g
- Width192 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.89
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £23.75Trending at £35.05
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £8.24Trending at £11.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.