All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor anyone who has ever encountered an explosive boss, an uncooperative civil servant, or an argumentative family member. This book advises how to recognize when people are attacking you verbally, how to adapt your defence to different types of attack, and how to remain calm.
- Author(s)Alan Houel,Christian Godefroy
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication20/03/1997
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleOvercoming Common Problems S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSheldon Press
- Out-of-print date25/04/2013
- Weight153 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.99Trending at £14.99
- £3.76Trending at £4.33
- £5.81Trending at £7.22
- £12.22Trending at £18.88
- £8.12Trending at £8.55
- £9.29Trending at £11.87
- £3.89Trending at £5.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.