Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.09Trending at £2.14
- £4.47Trending at £4.77
- £12.49Trending at £12.76
- £3.49Trending at £4.07
- £5.47Trending at £5.61
- £1.90Trending at £1.93
- £1.99Trending at £2.03
About this product
- DescriptionTells you how to inject humour into your artwork and create your own fresh and funny characters. This work reveals how to simplify, exaggerate and distort your designs to hilarious effect; bend the rules of anatomy to give your characters funny bones; and create madcap expressions, riotous body language, and slapstick action sequences.
- Author BiographyVincent Woodcock is a professional animator, designer, director and illustrator. He has directed feature animation for Disney (Duck Tales The Movie, The Tigger Movie), award-winning idents and promos for Cartoon Network, the TV series Little Ghosts' , TV commercials and music promos. He currently teaches character design on the animation course at the renowned St. Martin's College in London.
- Author(s)Vincent Woodcock
- PublisherApple Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintApple Press
- Out-of-print date07/01/2011
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.