Consider these sponsored items
- £5.77Was:£7.99Free postage
- £7.15Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've been thinking about taking up crochet, this guide for the absolute beginner is for you. This simple-to-follow project-based book takes you through the basic techniques of this fun and creative craft. You'll learn everything you need to get started, including how to do the basic stitches, read charts and patterns, and finish off your work.
- Author BiographyBorn in Devon, UK, Emma Varnam designs crocheted items as she is particularly drawn to the sculptural quality. She writes a successful blog (which receives over 30,000 hits a month) and has an Etsy pattern shop, which gives her a good idea of the type of projects that are popular with yarn enthusiasts. Emma trained as an art curator and museum manager, and is now the head of a museums service. Emma's other crochet titles include: Cute Crocheted Animats, Monster Hats, Animal Heads and Crocheted Keyrings & Charms, all published with GMC.
- Author(s)Emma Varnam
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication06/04/2017
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleHow to...
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Note70 illustrations, 45 photographs in full colour
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.