All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Henry Dalziel
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/12/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Weight120 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited bySimon Crosby
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1: A Primer on Detection for Security Chapter 2: 2014 Endpoint Exploitation Trends Chapter 3: A Proposed Solution Chapter 4: Protection's Weak Link Chapter 5: Micro-virtualization
- Author BiographyHenry Dalziel is a serial education entrepreneur, founder of Concise Ac Ltd, online cybersecurity blogger and e-book author. He writes for the Concise-Courses.com blog and has developed numerous cybersecurity continuing education courses and books. Concise Ac Ltd develops and distributes continuing education content [books and courses] for cybersecurity professionals seeking skill enhancement and career advancement. The company was recently accepted onto the UK Trade & Investment's (UKTI) Global Entrepreneur Programme (GEP). Simon Crosby is Co-founder and CTO at Bromium and Bromium Labs. The Bromium Labs team of security analysts has extensive experience in building innovative technologies to counter and defend against advanced attacks. While Bromium has created an innovative new technology called micro-virtualization to address the enterprise security problem and provide protection for end users against advanced malware.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.