All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis easy-to-follow guide covers the latest release of the world's most popular application for creating and sharing electronic documents.
- Author BiographyDoug Sahlin is a bestselling author, photographer, and Acrobat instructor. He teaches businesses, government, and medical organizations how to streamline their workflow and save time and money by converting electronic and paper documents into enhanced, interactive PDF documents. Doug's books include earlier editions of How to Do Everything with Adobe Acrobat and Digital Photography Quicksteps, Second Edition.
- Author(s)Doug Sahlin
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight663 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £12.35
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
- £11.91Trending at £20.01
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £14.72Trending at £20.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.