Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £23.85Trending at £31.99
- £17.50Trending at £17.83
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £29.24Trending at £35.88
- £13.98Trending at £22.41
- £15.03Trending at £15.32
- £7.73Trending at £7.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis easy-to-follow tutorial on Office 2001 shows readers how to use a comprehensive set of features in each application, focusing on the frequently used or most powerful tools and commands. Each chapter features examples and illustrations to drive the concepts home.
- Author BiographyLaurie Ann Ulrich (Philadelphia, PA) has run corporate training centers for two of the east coast's largest computer resellers. In 1992, she started her own training, consulting, and web design business. Her focus is on helping her clients to use computers efficiently and creatively. She is the author or co-author of numerous books, including Using Word 97, Using PowerPoint 97, Special Edition Using Excel 2000, and the new Web Design Virtual Classroom.
- Author(s)Laurie Ulrich-Fuller
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication24/07/2001
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Series TitleHow to Do Everything
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1144 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.