All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionEnables you add effects to your digital camera photos. This solutions-oriented guide to Paint Shop Pro covers all of photo-editing fundamentals. It shows you how to repair damaged photos, scan images, add text to images, create Web graphics, build simple yet eye-catching animations, and more.
- Author BiographyDave Huss (Austin, TX) is a graphics and desktop publishing consultant for several Fortune 100 companies and a regular speaker at Corel Seminars both in the U.S. and Europe. He's the author of 9 books about computer graphics--mostly about Corel PHOTO-PAINT. Dave contributes original images regularly to Corel's World Design Contest, and in 1997 was a Grand Prize Winner. He writes a regular column for i/us.com, which is rapidly becoming the premiere resource for graphics content, community and software where branded products from Corel, Macromedia, and Ulead sell alongside unique downloads from small companies with innovative products unavailable anywhere else.
- Author(s)Dave Huss,Rowena Portch
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication31/12/2002
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleHow to Do Everything
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1
- Weight689 g
- Width235 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.