All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Ted Andrews
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/08/2005
- GenrePsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date02/08/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Author BiographyTed Andrews (1952-2009) was an award-winning author and deeply respected teacher in the metaphysical and spiritual fields. Through his seminars, symposiums, workshops, and lectures, he was committed to making esoteric material comprehensible and practical for everyone. Ted Andrew's many gifts included clairvoyancy, aura interpretation, past-life analysis, dreams interpretation, numerology, and Tarot. He wrote many books on these subjects, but is best known for his work with animal mysticism and for his bestselling Animal Speak: The Spiritual & Magical Powers of Creatures Great & Small. Certified in basic hypnosis and acupressure, Andrews was also involved in the study and use of herbs as an alternative path in health care, focusing strongly on esoteric forms of healing with sound, music, and voice. In addition to his interest in metaphysics, Ted was a trained pianist and often used the Celtic harp, bamboo flute, shaman rattles, Tibetan bells, Tibetan Singing Bowl, and quartz crystal bowls to create individual healing therapies and induce higher states of consciousness. Ted Andrews is the author of The Healer's Manual; Animal-Speak, How to See & Read the Aura; Enchantment of the Faerie Realm; Crystal Balls & Crystal Bowls; How to Uncover Your Past Lives; How to Heal with Color; Sacred Sounds; Simplified Qabala Magic; and many other New Age titles. He passed away on October 24, 2009.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.47
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.