Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £14.99Trending at £19.71
- £25.45Trending at £26.08
- £10.00Trending at £11.40
- £35.20Trending at £38.69
- £297.81Trending at £371.44
- £38.74Trending at £43.20
- £169.67Trending at £231.12
About this product
- DescriptionNew to English law? Need to know how rules are interpreted and applied? This classic textbook, fully updated, shows how.
- Author BiographyWilliam Twining is Quain Professor of Jurisprudence Emeritus at University College London and a regular Visiting Professor at the University of Miami Law School. His recent works include General Jurisprudence and Analysis of Evidence (with Anderson and Schum), both of which are closely related to this book. David Miers is Professor of Law at Cardiff. He is the author of Regulating Commercial Gambling and many publications on legislation. He has been Chairman of the Study of Parliament Group and a regular adviser on policy relating to gambling, crime victim compensation, and legislative reform.
- Author(s)David Miers,William Twining
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/05/2010
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLaw in Context
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 14 tables
- Weight880 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.