All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches how to draw babies, toddlers and young children in extremely easy step-by-step stages.
- Author BiographySusie Hodge has a passion for art education and has been teaching practical art and art history to children and adults for over 17 years. She has written and illustrated many drawing drawing books. She also works for the Royal Academy, the Tate and the V&A Museum to produce booklets for visitors, teachers and students. She lives in Essex, United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Susie Hodge
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication13/09/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleHow to Draw
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note230 colour line drawings
- Weight188 g
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.14
- £4.47Trending at £4.86
- £12.49Trending at £12.84
- £3.49Trending at £4.10
- £5.47Trending at £5.65
- £1.90Trending at £3.44
- £1.99Trending at £2.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.