All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBecause people can be amused by the human traits in animals, they have been a source of humour for cartoonists. This book teaches an easy method for capturing the forms and expressions of animals. It begins by showing how to create simple drawings and then goes on to depict animal personalities.
- Author BiographyCHRISTOPHER HART is the world's bestselling author of drawing and cartooning books. His books have sold more than 6 million copies and have been translated into 20 languages. Renowned for up-to-the-minute content and easy-to-follow steps, all of Hart's books have become staples for a new generation of aspiring artists and professionals, and they have been selected by the American Library Association for special notice.
- Author(s)Chris Hart
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication08/06/1995
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note25 colour, 150 b&w illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width205 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £12.49Trending at £12.53
- £8.01Trending at £8.93
- £10.73Trending at £11.65
- £1.89Trending at £2.22
- £14.41Trending at £18.05
- £4.61Trending at £8.70
- £1.89Trending at £2.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.