All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn amusing step-by-step guide to the cartoonist's craft, this book covers all aspects of the art of cartooning with the aid of practical illustrations. It advises on materials, drawing faces, hands, feet, and it moves onto perspective, strip cartoons and drawing for comics.
- Author(s)Peter Maddocks
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/1992
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/01/2002
- Content Noteb&w cartoons
- Weight492 g
- Width210 mm
- Height246 mm
Most relevant reviews
- distinctivemugs23 Jan, 2017by
This is a great book for learning how to draw cartoons!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- dbarron8690910 Jun, 2011by
exellent publication I would highly reccommend it.
I found this book -- (How To Draw Cartoons by Maddoocks)extremely helpful, its an exellent book for the budding cartoonist. the illustrations are easy to follow and the information throughout the book will inspire you to take pencil to paper. All I can say is thank you very muuch to Peter Maddocks for publishing such a wonderful book.
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £11.56Trending at £15.99
- £12.05Trending at £15.88
- £17.57Trending at £22.77
- £13.80Trending at £15.99
- £7.76Trending at £10.00
- £10.68Trending at £12.74
- £13.34Trending at £14.98