All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive drawing handbook covers all aspects of drawing children and babies including vital concepts such as light, tone and composition.
- Author BiographyMark Bergin was born in Hastings, England, in 1961. He studied at Eastbourne College of Art and specialises in historical reconstructions, aviation and maritime subjects. He lives in Bexhill-on-Sea with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Bergin Mark
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHow to Draw
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width219 mm
- Height282 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bergin Mark
Most relevant reviews
- khmbar05 May, 2016by
A GREAT DRAWING BOOK WITH LOTS OF TIPS AND ADVICE - PERFECT
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £5.49Trending at £6.47
- £7.26Trending at £9.78
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.62Trending at £5.02
- £4.99Trending at £6.49
- £3.59Trending at £5.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.