All listings for this product
About this product
- Description28 easy-to-follow simple shapes and step-by-step illustrations to get you drawing these wonderful manga chibi characters.
- Author BiographyYishan Li is a professional manga artist who lives in Edinburgh, Scotland. Yishan has been drawing manga since 1998 when she was in high school and she has subsequently been published internationally including China, North America, France and the UK.
- Author(s)Yishan Li
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleHow to Draw
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note220 colour line drawings
- Weight186 g
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £3.00
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £7.82Trending at £8.98
- £11.54Trending at £14.87
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.