All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £14.34Was:£16.99Free postage
- £13.94Was:£16.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive, practical, and reliable guide to staying alive in the woods and living off the land, by one of the most respected wilderness survivalists.
- Author BiographyBradford Angier (1910 - 1997) was a wilderness survivalist and the author of numerous best-selling books on nature, survival, and living off the land.
- Author(s)Bradford Angier
- PublisherBlack Dog & Leventhal Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Dog & Leventhal Publishers Inc
- Content Note120 two-colour line drawings
- Weight572 g
- Width140 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.