All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author has probably failed at more things than anyone you've ever met. So how did he go from hapless office worker and serial failure to the creator of Dilbert, one of the world's most famous comic strips, in just a few years? This title deals with his many failures and what they eventually taught him about success.
- Author BiographyScott Adams is the creator of Dilbert, one of the most popular and widely-distributed comic strips of the past quarter century. He has been a full-time cartoonist since 1995, after 16 years as a technology worker for companies like Crocker National Bank and Pacific Bell. His many bestsellers include The Dilbert Principle and Dogbert's Top Secret Management Handbook. He lives outside of San Francisco.
- Author(s)Scott Adams
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Most relevant reviews
- handyman_crafts25 Jan, 2017by
Sound advice that you could of got anywhere on the internet for free, if your looking for this book to change your life around you will be sadly disappointed :-( Scott Adams is a great cartoonist but as a "motivational Guru" he sucks! I'm afraid its simply just another money spinner for an entrepreneur with a huge fan base.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- ig11pn03 Aug, 2016by
Amusing but lightweight bedside reading
Quite a pleasant and relaxing read. There are a few bit which I think might be relevant to me.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.51Trending at £9.74
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.00Trending at £4.70
- £4.51Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.44
- £4.49Trending at £4.75