All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.53
- £15.40Trending at £19.03
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionThere are a million things that can go wrong in your home. Faucets leak. Floorboards creak. Paint flakes. Chairs break. This book features step by step instructions to tackle even the most confounding repairs in your home such as: installing a toilet; replacing belts on your washer and dryer; patching up a hole in the wall; and more.
- Author BiographyInstructables.com is a bona fide Internet sensation, a web-based community of motivated do-it-yourselfers who contribute invaluable how-to guides to the site on a wide range of topics, from gardening and home repair to recipes and gadgets that defy categorization. The site hosts more than 100,000 projects. More than 15 million people visit the site each month, leaving comments and suggestions on the ever-growing list of do-it-yourself projects. Wade Wilgus is a former Oakland middle school teacher whose projects range from useful classroom activities to gluing mustaches to pistachios. He is the managing editor of Instructables, but spends the majority of his time figuring out ways to integrate meaningful research and hands-on learning in the classroom. He is always astounded by the creativity of his colleagues and encourages everyone to check out Instructables to see their brilliant work.
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication12/06/2014
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight1042 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byNicole Smith,Wade Wilgus
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.