All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost of us dream of buying a little house with its own garden. But if you have never gardened before, what do you do with that patch of dirt and grass that is now your responsibility? With 25 years of practical gardening experience behind him, John Cushnie sets out to supply the answers.
- Author(s)John Cushnie
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication15/03/2001
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Cathie
- Out-of-print date10/01/2003
- Content Notecolour photographs, illustrations
- Weight994 g
- Width210 mm
- Height240 mm
Most relevant reviews
- cand657829 Jun, 2016by
Comprehensive gardening advice.
A very good book for people who are beginners at gardening,and seek sound advice to get them started.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.82Trending at £9.09
- £17.38Trending at £19.99
- £13.80Trending at £19.97
- £18.07Trending at £21.37
- £13.77Trending at £19.09
- £13.69Trending at £18.53
- £13.25Trending at £18.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.