All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnjoying natural surroundings is an effective way to boost creativity, play and wellbeing in children aged 4-13. Full of ideas, activities and exercises, this book provides imaginative ways to inspire young people to cut down their screen time and reboot their connection with nature.
- Author BiographyBonnie Thomas, LCSW, is a Child and Family Counselor who lives on the coast of Maine, USA with her husband, son, and two dogs. Bonnie incorporates creative expression, art, and nature based activities in the work she does with her clients. In her leisure time, she loves to write haikus, create art, play with her food, plant gardens, and listen to music...sometimes all at the same time.
- Author(s)Bonnie Thomas
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/03/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note99 black and white
- Weight435 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £16.59Trending at £18.62
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £37.21Trending at £44.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.52
- £11.78Trending at £19.01
- £26.43Trending at £28.66
- £9.88Trending at £10.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.