All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Filip Matous,John Gordon
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleHow to: Academy
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight205 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Table Of Contents** Introduction - i: Introduction* Section - ii: How I Got Started* Section - iii: Glossary* Unit - Part One: How Your Website Strategy Impacts Your Business Goals* Chapter - 1: Websites and Pages* Chapter - 2: Brand* Chapter - 3: Traffic Funnels and Strategy* Chapter - 4: Creating Content* Unit - Part Two: Getting Noticed: Your Traffic Choices* Chapter - 5: Finding Traffic Sources* Chapter - 6: Organic Search Traffic* Chapter - 7: Social Traffic* Chapter - 8: Paid Traffic* Chapter - 9: PR Traffic* Chapter - 10: Email, Direct and Dark-Social Traffic* Unit - Part Three: Measurement and Optimization* Chapter - 11: Analytics and Metrics* Chapter - 12: People and Egos* Chapter - 13: Goals and Monthly Reports** Acknowledgements - iv: Acknowledgementa* Index - v: Index
- Author BiographyBlending knowledge, strategy, and execution with case studies and proven methods, Filip Matous has a decade of experience in bringing eyeballs to websites. With agency experience in Los Angeles, New York and London, Matous has worked with clients including High Speed 1, Marriott International, the City of London Corporation and the Harvard Business Review. You can also find him speaking at conferences and workshops on scaling web traffic and using analytics (including Google Campus, Microsoft and the how to: Academy). In 2012, he was named a marketing 'Young Master' by EntrepreneurCountry magazine.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £36.82Trending at £46.98
- £40.97Trending at £44.50
- £12.27Trending at £15.13
- £16.20Trending at £18.94
- £56.77Trending at £61.99
- £14.15Trending at £16.14
- £38.54Trending at £46.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.