CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book about the opportunities that exist out there for writers. It is a book about generating an income from your writing - showing you the way your ideas and words can be employed to earn money.
- Author BiographyNeil Nixon has been writing since his student days, and in 1999 was the first person in the UK to found an undergraduate programme in Professional Writing. His work goes from the respectable (Sony Award nomination and acclaimed academic textbooks), to sick humour, advertising and writing for operations as varied as Sooty Films and Rough Guides.
- Author(s)Neil Nixon
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication02/03/2011
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleA Seriously Useful Author's Guide
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.