All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Lees will help you unlock your hidden potential, find your passion and apply it to your working life.
- Author BiographyJohn Lees is one of the UK's best known career coaches and authors. How To Get A Job You'll Love regularly tops the list as the best-selling careers book by a British author. John specialises in helping people make difficult career decisions difficult because they don't know what to do next, or because there are barriers in the way of success. He regularly appears as a keynote speaker at events around the globe (including Forum3 and One Life Live in the UK). He writes regularly for The Times, The Guardian and has a regular column in People Management. His work has been featured on Channel 4's 'Dispatches' and on BBC 2's Working Lunch and he regularly provides insights into the world of work on radio and in a publications including Management Today, The Sunday Times, Daily Express, Daily Mirror, Psychologies, Eve and SHE.
- Author(s)John Lees
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- GenreCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Out-of-print date01/11/2012
- Weight421 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £14.45Trending at £23.96
- £6.99Trending at £7.21
- £11.18Trending at £15.01
- £5.89Trending at £6.11
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £9.55Trending at £12.99
- £9.90Trending at £10.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.