All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooking at career planning, this book teaches you how to think outside the box, tap into your hidden talents and identify what type of career you really want. It seeks to overcome some of the common mental barriers to changing careers and sets out a plan of action which includes networking, job search strategies and interview techniques.
- Author BiographyJohn Lees is one of the UK's most prominent career transition coaches with 20 years experience of training recruiters. He specialises in helping career changers gain the confidence and skills to find a job they will love and overcome barriers in the way of success. John is a regular contributor to The Times, The Guardian, Personnel Today and People Management. He is the author of the following bestselling titles: How To Get A Job You'll Love which focuses on helping the reader identify the kind of career they really want by discovering what really interests them, what their hidden skills are and how to tap into these talents. Job Interviews: Top Answers to Tough Questions which is a comprehensive toolkit for dealing with awkward, probing, personality and competency based interview questions. Take Control of Your Career a practical guide to developing the best career strategy whether the reader wants to take the next step up the career ladder or move to a more interesting job. Why You? CV Messages To Win Jobs which draws on extensive research into the way employers read CVs and how to develop the right format to match the readers needs and aspirations to get onto that all important shortlist.
- Author(s)John Lees
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Out-of-print date04/11/2008
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £2.98Trending at £4.82
- £6.99Trending at £8.69
- £10.95Trending at £12.76
- £12.99Trending at £14.40
- £10.98Trending at £11.86
- £7.00Trending at £7.30
- £7.55Trending at £7.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.